Mage movie

  • Bert Olton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      If this is old news, my apologies for having missed it.

      Disney is apparently doing a film based on Matt Wagner's "Mage"
      comic. Filming is set to begin in January. The main character, Kevin
      Matchstick, is Arthur Pendragon reincarnated and Excalibur has
      returned as an enchanted baseball bat. I stumbled into the
      information at <http://www.comics2film.com>. That site also has a
      newsletter service on this same server (eGroups) titled Comics2Film.

      Bert Olton