Updates at camelot4colors

  • Alan Stewart & Leslie Jacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Dear everyone on the list,

      I'm sorry this is late. I was away last week from Wednesday on at the camelot 2000 conference and then at home in Rhode Island with no internet access. (I will be adjusting the method of sending messages later this week.)

      Michael Torregrossa
      I've updated the "Camelot in Four Colors" site several times since the
      last time I posted on this topic (Sept. 7). Additions include new
      entries for "Green Arrow," "Kid Eternity," "Sailor Moon," and obscure
      finds from "House of Mystery" and "Amazing Adventures." -- also
      information on "Knights on Broadway" and the Janissary from "JLA" --
      plus revisions of several entries and a number of new art scans.

      Please check out whats new at:

      http://members.tripod.com/camelot4colors/whatsnew.htm

      As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.