Conference Sessions 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2010
      Here are our proposed session topics for 2010, 2011, and 2012. Do let me
      know if anyone is interested in presenting. We are also willing to sponsor
      sessions at other medieval-themed conferences.

      *2010*
      Monstrous Medievalisms: NEPCA 10/2010 (Boston)

      *2011*
      Comics Get Medieval: PCA/ACA 4/2011 (San Antonio)
      Humor and Medievalism: Plymouth State Medieval & Renaissance Forum 4/2011
      (Plymouth, NH)

      Arthurian Villains on Film/TV/Electronic Games [30th Anniv. of EXCALIBUR]:
      Kalamazoo 5/2011(Co-sponsored with Alliance for Promotion of Research on the
      Villains of the Matter of Britain)
      Twenty-First Century Medievalisms (Round Table x2): Kalamazoo 5/2011

      American-Made Medievalisms: NEPCA 10/2011 (TBA)

      *
      2012*
      Arthurian Comics (Comics Get Medieval) [75th Anniv. of PRINCE VALIANT/30th
      Anniv. of CAMELOT 3000]: PCA/ACA 4/2012 (Boston)

      Open-Topic Session: Plymouth State Medieval & Renaissance Forum 4/2012
      (Plymouth, NH)

      Arthurian Comics (Round Table) [75th Anniv of PRINCE VALIANT/30th Anniv. of
      CAMELOT 3000]: Kalamazoo 5/2012
      Open-Topic Session: Kalamazoo 5/2012

      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/
      The Arthur of the Comics Project Blog: