Query to list

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2010
      A new member has joined and is selling a complete set of PRINCE VALIANT
      reprints. If there is no objection from the list, I will forward his post.

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/
      The Arthur of the Comics Project Blog:
      http://arthur-of-thecomics-project.blogspot.com/

    • Dominick Grace
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2010
        Fine by me. I'd be interested myself, excpet I already have years of PV.

        Dom