Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: Blog update and a CFP

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
      Anne,

      That would be great. Please send the proposal to me at
      Arthur.of.the.Comics@....

      Michael

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
        Rodney,

        Here's one: Welsh publisher Dalen is producing English versions of David
        Chauvel's series. Volume 1 (collecting books 1 and 2) is out now. The books
        are paperbacks and closer in size to an American comic/graphic novel. There
        are more details on the various blogs.

        Michael