Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: Blog update and a CFP

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
      Now if we could just get translations of what looks to be some great French
      Comics!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
        Anne,

        That would be great. Please send the proposal to me at
        Arthur.of.the.Comics@....

        Michael

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 14, 2010
          Rodney,

          Here's one: Welsh publisher Dalen is producing English versions of David
          Chauvel's series. Volume 1 (collecting books 1 and 2) is out now. The books
          are paperbacks and closer in size to an American comic/graphic novel. There
          are more details on the various blogs.

          Michael