Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      List members.

      Things have been overwhelming these past two months, and I have been remiss
      with my duties as moderator of late. Some belated posts (my sincerest
      apologies to Alan) will follow this message.

      Also, I am pleased to inform you all that *The Arthur of the Comics
      Project*now has a blog accessible at
      http://arthur-of-thecomics-project.blogspot.com/. Please send me any
      suggestions for links, and I welcome any posts you might like to make.

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/