Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Arthur: The Legend Continues - new comics series

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
      Alan,

      Thanks for the heads up.

      Michael

      On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Alan Stewart <merrygawain@...> wrote:

      > I came across this new series (2 issues to date) while looking for
      > something else on Google -- has anyone on the list read it?
      >
      > http://www.cosmictimes.net/Arthur.htm
      >
      > It appears to take a futuristic SF approach to the legend of Arthur's
      > return, a la Camelot 3000.
      >
      > I've ordered the two issues published to date and will report back when
      > I've read 'em.
      >
      > -- Alan

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
        I read it. Not impressed with the art. The story idea is Arthur returns
        in the future, etc. Pretty "traditional" use of Arthur in the future. You
        could find a set of both comics signed with a signed card for $10.00 plus
        shipping. I think they may still be available.