Arthur: The Legend Continues - new comics series

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
      I came across this new series (2 issues to date) while looking for something else on Google -- has anyone on the list read it?

      http://www.cosmictimes.net/Arthur.htm

      It appears to take a futuristic SF approach to the legend of Arthur's return, a la Camelot 3000.

      I've ordered the two issues published to date and will report back when I've read 'em.

      -- Alan

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
        Alan,

        Thanks for the heads up.

        Michael

        On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Alan Stewart <merrygawain@...> wrote:

        > I came across this new series (2 issues to date) while looking for
        > something else on Google -- has anyone on the list read it?
        >
        > http://www.cosmictimes.net/Arthur.htm
        >
        > It appears to take a futuristic SF approach to the legend of Arthur's
        > return, a la Camelot 3000.
        >
        > I've ordered the two issues published to date and will report back when
        > I've read 'em.
        >
        > -- Alan

        The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
        http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
          I read it. Not impressed with the art. The story idea is Arthur returns
          in the future, etc. Pretty "traditional" use of Arthur in the future. You
          could find a set of both comics signed with a signed card for $10.00 plus
          shipping. I think they may still be available.