Moderators needed for Kalamazoo

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Dear list members,

      Things continue to be chaotic, and I am only now reviewing the
      submissions for the society's various sessions for next Kalamazoo. I
      do anticipate the need for moderators/presiders, as I am unsure if I
      can attend the conference this year, and would welcome any volunteers.

      Thanks in advance,

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/