Kalamazoo reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Just a reminder:

      We still need proposals for our Kalamazoo sessions on SIR GAWAIN AND
      THE GREEN KNIGHT in popular culture and our roundtable on Why Arthur?
      More details are on the blog.

      My apologies if you've already sent a proposal. It has been a chaotic
      summer, and I have not been keeping up with all my correspondence.

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/