Calls for Papers Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      As the summer draws to a close, I remind list members that the
      following calls for papers will soon be ending. This will be the only
      reminder. Complete details can be found on the blog.

      # 09-01-09: SGGK in Popular Culture (9/1/09; Kalamazoo 5/13-16/10)
      # 09-01-09: Why Arthur? (round table) (9/1/09; Kalamazoo 5/13-16/10)
      # 12-15-09: Beowulf on Film/TV/Electronic Games Collection (proposals
      by 12/15/09)
      # 12-31-09: 21st-Century Medievalisms (12/31/09; Plymouth State Univ.
      4/16-17/10)

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/