Rex Mundi Last Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 8:08 PM
      I've been in comics limbo since the fall and almost missed this:

      <http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/15-500/Rex-Mundi-19>

      Rex Mundi #19
      Writer: Arvid Nelson
      Artist: Juan Ferreyra
      Cover Artist: Mike Mignola
      Genre: Action/Adventure, Horror

      Julien and the Duke of Lorraine slug it out amidst the crumbling
      grandeur of the Castle of the Holy Grail. But who could possibly
      withstand Lorraine's sorcery, not to mention his legions of fanatical
      Imperial Guard? It's said that on the Day of Judgment, the dead will
      rise from the grave . . .

      Horrific vengeance from the depths of the earth, a stone-shattering
      duel to the death, and a heart-rending finale await you in Exodus, the
      final issue of Rex Mundi.

      * Guest cover by Hellboy creator Mike Mignola!

      After ten years, the Rex Mundi epic draws to its apocalyptic end.
      Publication Date: August 19, 2009
      Format: FC, 32 pages
      Price: $2.99
      UPC: 7 61568 14011 8 01911

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/