Kalamazoo 2010 sessions

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2009
      Dear list members,

      I am pleased to report that the following sessions have been approved
      for next Kalamazoo. The official call for papers will be posted to
      the blog and distributed online once the website for the 45th
      International Congress on Medieval Studies is active.

      "The Evergreen Romance: The Reception of SIR GAWAIN AND THE GREEN
      KNIGHT in Popular Culture" (2 sessions)

      "Why Arthur? Reflections on the International Appeal of the Matter of
      Britain in the Post-Medieval World" (roundtable)

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/