Kalamazoo 2010 Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Dear list members,

      We have finally settled on our theme for Kalamazoo 2010. Our sessions
      will be devoted to SIR GAWAIN AND THE GREEN KNIGHT in post-medieval
      popular culture, and we hope to also sponsor a series of film
      showings.

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages
      http://PopularCultureandtheMiddleAges.blogspot.com/