Re: [MSAM_DL] Kalamazoo 2010 sessions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Ilan,

      Thanks for your comments. Right now, I am leaning towards a workshop
      showcasing some of the variety of medieval-themed anime and manga, but
      that would not preclude short presentations by others or discussion.
      We ran a comics workshop last year that seemed to be quite successful.

      I eagerly await any other thoughts from the list on this matter.

      Michael