CFP: Medieval-Themed Science Fiction (ASAP; Plymouth State Medieval & Renaissance Forum 4/24-25/09)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      List Members:

      My apologies for the belatedness of this post, I've been dealing with
      computer problems of late on top of everything else.

      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages is
      organizing a session or series of sessions on "Medieval-Themed Science
      Fiction" for the 2009 Medieval and Renaissance Forum to be held a
      Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH, from 24-25 April. Please
      email us ASAP if you'd be interested in presenting.
      More details about the conference can be found at
      http://www.plymouth.edu/medieval/

      Michael Torregrossa
      Co-Founder, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages

      --
      Michael A. Torregrossa, Listserv Moderator
      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages