PCMA in ARTHURIANA

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      List members should be on the look out for the latest issue (18.3) of
      ARTHURIANA. Judy Shoaf's reflections on the ArthurNet discussion
      lists includes the following: "We have several times had topics split
      off into their own lists. Michael Torregrossa of the Society for the
      Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages has instituted separate
      internet groups for Arthurian comics and for medieval movies, though
      the posts often overlap with Arthurnet's" (p. 97). The list addresses
      are given in an end note

      The full citation for the article is Judy Shoaf, "Arthurnet: You say
      Briton, I say Breton....," ARTHURIANA 18.3 (Fall 2008): 94-98. Those
      with access to Project Muse should be able to retrieve the article
      online soon.

      Michael A. Torregrossa, Listserv Moderator
      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages