New Member

  • Bert Olton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2000
      Ms. Berthelot,

      Welcome to the group! I can't help but mention an odd coincidence. I
      just happened to have ordered your book "King Arthur and the Knights of
      the Round Table: Discoveries" today. Rather than demur on listing your
      publications, I would encourage you to at least post for the group a
      short list - perhaps of your personal favorites?

      An honor to run into you here.

      Best regards,
      Bert Olton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
        Please welcome our newest list member, Dominick Grace.