New scholarship in JPC: Grace on CAMELOT 3000

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      List member Dominik Grace has an essay, "The Future King: *Camelot 3000*",
      out in the latest issue of *The Journal of Popular Culture *Vol. 41, No. 1,
      pp. 21-36. The essay is a revised version of a paper presented at one of
      the early Comics Get Medieval sessions in 2002.

      Congratulations, Dom.

      Michael A. Torregrossa, M.A.
      Co-Founder, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages

    • Dominick Grace
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
        > List member Dominik Grace has an essay, "The Future King: *Camelot 3000*",
        > out in the latest issue of *The Journal of Popular Culture *Vol. 41, No. 1,
        > pp. 21-36. The essay is a revised version of a paper presented at one of
        > the early Comics Get Medieval sessions in 2002.
        >
        > Congratulations, Dom.
        >
        > Michael

        Thanks for mentioning it, Michael. I had intended to do so, but it slipped my mind. Some of you may remember the talk, from the PCA/ACA conference in Toronto in 2002. (Michael was there, I recall, and Jason Tondro, I think.) This version is substantially similar, but does go on at greater length about a few things.

        Dom

      • Dominick Grace
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008