Green Lantern Golden Age visit to Camelot

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      Hi. I recently picked up a copy of the 12-page story "The Rumors of the
      Round Table" starring the Golden Age Green Lantern. I tried posting it the
      the files section but the scans seem too big. Any suggestions?

      Michael A. Torregrossa, M.A.
      Co-Founder, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages