Update on 1970s DC Legend of King Arthur

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hi. I ran a Google search today on the unpublished 1970s DC Legends of King
      Arthur series. It seems that an article ran recently in BACK ISSUE.

      Details:
      http://www.google.com/search?q=nestor+redondo+%22LEGEND+OF+KING+ARTHUR%22&hl=en&rlz=1B2RNFA_enUS221US222&filter=0

      Michael A. Torregrossa, M.A.
      Co-Founder, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
        The unpublished 1970s DC "Legends of King Arthur" was featured in BACK ISSUE
        with some great shots of the art. Oh, what might have been! Through the
        years, a couple of pages have also sold on eBay.