New website coming soon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Dear list members,

      I just wanted to let you know that the Medieval Comics Project site is
      currently offline as we transition to a new web host. The new site should
      be up and running by the fall, when the Arthur of the Comics sibling site
      will also debut.

      Michael A. Torregrossa, M.A.
      Co-Founder, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages