Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Mordred in the DC Universe

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      In a message dated 4/30/2007 3:37:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      popular.culture.and.the.middle.ages@... writes:

      Hi. I've been looking again at MOrdred in *Justice League *and *Justice
      League Unlimited *and wondering how original the character is to DCAU (DC
      Animated Universe). Other than *Camelot 3000*, which we all know is
      non-canonical, where else in DC has Mordred appeared?

      Thanks,
      MIchael

      Well,

      Without looking at my list, there were also early Shining Knight & Silent
      Knight stories with Mordred. The BATMAN #36 should also have him as well as
      the DARK KNIGHT OF THE ROUND TABLE story and Superman #55, the "Time and Time
      Again" storyline.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        I seem to also remember him in *Swamp Thing*.

        Thanks for your reply,
        M ichael

        On 5/1/07, RODNEYFFC@... <RODNEYFFC@...> wrote:

        > In a message dated 4/30/2007 3:37:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > popular.culture.and.the.middle.ages@...<popular.culture.and.the.middle.ages%40gmail.com>writes:
        >
        > Hi. I've been looking again at MOrdred in *Justice League *and *Justice
        > League Unlimited *and wondering how original the character is to DCAU (DC
        > Animated Universe). Other than *Camelot 3000*, which we all know is
        > non-canonical, where else in DC has Mordred appeared?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > MIchael
        >
        > Well,
        >
        > Without looking at my list, there were also early Shining Knight & Silent
        > Knight stories with Mordred. The BATMAN #36 should also have him as well
        > as
        > the DARK KNIGHT OF THE ROUND TABLE story and Superman #55, the "Time and
        > Time
        > Again" storyline.

        Michael A. Torregrossa, M.A.
        Co-Founder, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages