Mordred in the DC Universe

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi. I've been looking again at MOrdred in *Justice League *and *Justice
      League Unlimited *and wondering how original the character is to DCAU (DC
      Animated Universe). Other than *Camelot 3000*, which we all know is
      non-canonical, where else in DC has Mordred appeared?

      Thanks,
      MIchael

      --
      Michael A. Torregrossa, M.A.
      Co-Founder, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        In a message dated 4/30/2007 3:37:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        popular.culture.and.the.middle.ages@... writes:

        Hi. I've been looking again at MOrdred in *Justice League *and *Justice
        League Unlimited *and wondering how original the character is to DCAU (DC
        Animated Universe). Other than *Camelot 3000*, which we all know is
        non-canonical, where else in DC has Mordred appeared?

        Thanks,
        MIchael

        Well,

        Without looking at my list, there were also early Shining Knight & Silent
        Knight stories with Mordred. The BATMAN #36 should also have him as well as
        the DARK KNIGHT OF THE ROUND TABLE story and Superman #55, the "Time and Time
        Again" storyline.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2007
          I seem to also remember him in *Swamp Thing*.

          Thanks for your reply,
          M ichael