Shazam

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2007
      In case you've missed it, there are reference to Merlin in the recent *Trials
      of Shazam!* series.

      Michael A. Torregrossa, MA
      Co-Founder
      The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2007
        Michael,

        I picked up an issue because the Council of Merlin was mentioned in the solicitation -- and of course, it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the issue itself, so I'm still in the dark!

        Have you been following the series? If so, what's the connection between Merlin and the Marvel Family?

        Thanks,

        Alan

        Michael Torregrossa <popular.culture.and.the.middle.ages@...> wrote: In case you've missed it, there are reference to Merlin in the recent *Trials

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
          Alan,

          My comics are currently lost in a pile in my room, but I do recall that the
          Council of Merlin was definitely mentioned in one of the earlier issues.

          Michael