Publication Oppurtunity

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
      Dear List Members,

      We had a very successful batch of papers as "The Comics Get Medieval
      2007" last weekend at PCA in Boston, and I'm actively trying to get
      together a collection of essays devoted to medieval-themed comics. Is
      anyone interested in contributing?

      Michael
    • Dominick Grace
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
        I'd possibly be interested. What sort of time frame are you looking at?

        Dom

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
          Dom (and everybody else),

          Proposals by July would be ideal and apx. 9-12 months for final
          essays.

          Michael

          --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, Dominick Grace