Re: King Arthur in Marvel UK

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
      Thanks, Alan. That looks like the site I was looking for.

      Michael

      --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, Alan Stewart
      <merrygawain@...> wrote:

      > I don't know of a site specifically devoted to Marvel UK
      continuity/history (Arthurian or otherwise), but the "Appendix to
      the Handbook of the Marvel Universe" site incorporates a lot of
      Marvel UK material. Here's the URL for the entry on Arthur:

      wrote:
      > Does any one know of a web site that covers Marvel UK Arthurian
      history? I'm particularly interested in appearances of King
      Arthur.