Re: [arthurian_comixlist] King Arthur in Marvel UK

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
      I don't know of a site specifically devoted to Marvel UK continuity/history (Arthurian or otherwise), but the "Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe" site incorporates a lot of Marvel UK material. Here's the URL for the entry on Arthur:

      http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/arthurpendragon.htm

      There are similarly detailed pages for Merlin, Morgan, etc.

      -- Alan

      Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@...> wrote:
      Does any one know of a web site that covers Marvel UK Arthurian history? I'm particularly interested in appearances of King Arthur.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
        Thanks, Alan. That looks like the site I was looking for.

        Michael

        --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, Alan Stewart