King Arthur in Marvel UK

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2006
      Does any one know of a web site that covers Marvel UK Arthurian history? I'm particularly interested in appearances of King Arthur.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006

        I am in the process of moving so I do not have access to all my resources
        but, the only Marvel U.K. history that I can recall as different would be the
        HULK WEEKLY, "Black Knight" series and the early Captain Britain strips, which
        were reprinted in various ways. I know of no website dealing only with
        these. I would be curious to know of any others.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
          Rodney,

          Thansk for your reply. I seem to remember a site but can't recall
          where it was now.

          Michael

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
            I don't know of a site specifically devoted to Marvel UK continuity/history (Arthurian or otherwise), but the "Appendix to the Handbook of the Marvel Universe" site incorporates a lot of Marvel UK material. Here's the URL for the entry on Arthur:

            http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/arthurpendragon.htm

            There are similarly detailed pages for Merlin, Morgan, etc.

            -- Alan

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
              Thanks, Alan. That looks like the site I was looking for.

              Michael

              --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, Alan Stewart