Help with Returns of King Arthur

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      I'm thinking of doing another paper on returns of King Arthur in the
      comics. I'm looking specifically for actual returns of Arthur himself
      rather than some surrogate figure. Any suggestions beyond CAMELOT
      3000?

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006

        These have a direct return of Arthur plot. Camelot Eternal, Eerie 116 &
        117, Hellblazer 110-114, the British Hulk Weeklies, Iron Man 250, Keepers 1-3.

        These usuallly are about the return of Arthur's spirit. Marvel's Knights of
        Pendragon, Mage, Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme 3 & 4, Paranoia 1-6, Pendragon
        1 & 2.

      • mtorregrossa@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
          Rodney,

          Many thanks for your help. I've got all of these comicsat home except for KEEPERS. What is it about?

          Michael

          -------------- Original message from RODNEYFFC@...: --------------

          Michael,