Re: [ARTHPC_DL] New book series (and graphic novel adaptation)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      And it's going to be a comic book series too, Michael
      -- so I'm cross-posting this to arthurian-comixlist as
      well.

      -- Alan

      (From Comicon.com -- 5/4/06)

      DABEL BROTHERS REDISCOVER CAMELOT WITH ‘LORDS OF
      AVALON’ THIS FALL

      Popular Graphic Novel Publisher adapts the latest book
      from the series by New York Times bestselling author
      Kinley MacGregor.

      Dabel Brothers Production ("DB Pro") announced today
      that they have just signed an exclusive contract with
      New York Times bestselling author Kinley MacGregor to
      adapt the first five novels in her highly anticipated
      fantasy and romance series, LORDS OF AVALON.

      LORDS OF AVALON: SWORD OF DARKNESS will be produced as
      a monthly 22-page comic starting this fall, with a
      script expertly penned by Roynne Gillespie (THE
      BURNING MAN) and illustrations by an artist soon to be
      announced. A graphic novel edition should be available
      in bookstores by Spring ’07.

      http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=37;t=006540

      (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060565446/ref=pd_sim_b_2/002-7187391-\

      http://mail.yahoo.com