Re: [arthurian_comixlist] "The Last Days of Camelot" in New Excalibur #10-12

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
      Yep -- I need to update that page and lots of other
      areas as well -- I suppose the whole "Possible
      Arthurian Comics" page
      (http://camelot4colors.com/possible.htm) can come down
      now that the book is out?

      Alan

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
        Gentlemen,

        Some of us are still trying to pick up the Arthurian Annals for a lot less
        than their retail cost. So, please do not pull "Camelot in Four Colors". Alan,
        I would hope you would update the web site. Even if you don't, it makes a
        great site for new Arthurian comic collectors. My own list of Arthurian comics
        is now up to over 1450, and growing. I will be glad to send it to any who are
        interested.

        Rodney

        P.S. The comment on the cost of the Annals should not be taken in any way as
        a negative! Specialized books cost money! I dare say you guys are "making"
        a pittance compared to the years of your lives given to the project and the
        amount of information you've had to sift through. I am just glad you finally
        got them published! Congratulations!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
          No question of pulling camelot4colors.com, Rodney,
          just the one page that I set up to help Dan in his
          research. I do hope to do some substantial updating
          of the whole site this summer. And yes, as always,
          I'm interested in seeing the latest version of your
          list!

          Alan

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 7, 2006
            Yes, I've pretty well scoured that "Possible Arthurian Comics" list.

            Dan

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 10, 2006
              OK, that page is down, and I've made an update or two
              to Printed Resources and to the Home Page. More to
              come! (tho probably not for a few weeks)

              Alan

              http://mail.yahoo.com