"The Last Days of Camelot" in New Excalibur #10-12

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
      Frank Tieri discusses his upcoming Arthurian story arc on in a recent Newsarama article at
      http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Excalibur/Tieri/Tieri_Excal.html.

      "...The Black Knight arc will run from #'s 10-12 and is entitled "The Last Days of Camelot."
      Basically, it delivers exactly what the title suggests… Camelot is utterly destroyed before its
      time. King Arthur, Lancelot, Merlin, etc? They're all dead. The only one who's left is Sir Percy,
      the original Black Knight - so yeah, technically, we have two Black Knights appearing-and
      he's the one left with the daunting task of undoing this terrible thing that was never
      supposed to happen. That's where Excalibur comes in..."

      More details and two pages of pencil art at Newsarama.

      -- Alan
    • Nastali@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2006
        Thanks, Alan--I'll be sure to pick up the Excalibur series. Hey, when are you
        going to add The Arthurian Annals to your printed resources list on your
        website?

        Dan

      • mtorregrossa@att.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
          "Camelot is utterly destroyed before its time." Why?

          Michael

          -------------- Original message from "Alan Stewart" <merrygawain@...>: --------------

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
            Yep -- I need to update that page and lots of other
            areas as well -- I suppose the whole "Possible
            Arthurian Comics" page
            (http://camelot4colors.com/possible.htm) can come down
            now that the book is out?

            Alan

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
              Gentlemen,

              Some of us are still trying to pick up the Arthurian Annals for a lot less
              than their retail cost. So, please do not pull "Camelot in Four Colors". Alan,
              I would hope you would update the web site. Even if you don't, it makes a
              great site for new Arthurian comic collectors. My own list of Arthurian comics
              is now up to over 1450, and growing. I will be glad to send it to any who are
              interested.

              Rodney

              P.S. The comment on the cost of the Annals should not be taken in any way as
              a negative! Specialized books cost money! I dare say you guys are "making"
              a pittance compared to the years of your lives given to the project and the
              amount of information you've had to sift through. I am just glad you finally
              got them published! Congratulations!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
                No question of pulling camelot4colors.com, Rodney,
                just the one page that I set up to help Dan in his
                research. I do hope to do some substantial updating
                of the whole site this summer. And yes, as always,
                I'm interested in seeing the latest version of your
                list!

                Alan

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 7, 2006
                  Yes, I've pretty well scoured that "Possible Arthurian Comics" list.

                  Dan

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 10, 2006
                    OK, that page is down, and I've made an update or two
                    to Printed Resources and to the Home Page. More to
                    come! (tho probably not for a few weeks)

                    Alan

                    http://mail.yahoo.com