Happy Holidays (well, the winter ones, anyway)

  • michael peters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Super Solstice, Quite a good Kwanzaa, Roarin' Yule Fire (hopefully contained to the fire place), Joyous Saturnalia..., uh...fun Lenaea (for you ancient Greeks, out there, though be careful -- this holiday can be dangerous, though also a good time for theater, especially comedy), Osiris Night (to all you mummies), ...um, am I leaving anyone out? Oh yeah, Happy New Year, 12th Night, Chinese New Year (Jan 29th -- Year of the Dog, isn't it?), ... is that everything -- sorry if I left anything out?

      Well, I wish you a great... all of that, or whichever of your choosing ...(though if you celebrate it all, you could be partying 'til nearly March, then you can start in on the spring holidays).

      In other words, Happy Holidays!

      Michael
      The Art of Michael L. Peters
      http://mlpeters.com