Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: Arthur of the Comics delayed

  • nicole provencher
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
      Try the funny paper in the mall next door - I found a copy of Camelot 3000 there when no one else had it. My boyfriend and I go into Austin all the time - give me a call or email and we can hangout sometime.

      Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@...> wrote:
      Hi, Nicole. I'm at UT at Austin now. Please do send the TEEN
      TITANS reference, as there is a nice comic book store just off
      campus.

      Michael

      --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, nicole provencher
      <nprovencher@y...> wrote:
      > Where in Texas? I am in SA.
      >
      > I also noticed that the new Teen Titans has Arthur in it. I can
      email the issue number later.

      > - Nicole
      >
      > Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:
      > Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that the
      > preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has been
      significantly
      > delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in Texas and my
      comics
      > are not.

      > Medieval costume Comic book Medieval armor Arthurian Medieval
      costume woman

      Service.