Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: Arthur of the Comics delayed

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
      Please post the reference to the list -- I missed it
      too!

      -- Arthur

      --- Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Nicole. I'm at UT at Austin now. Please do
      > send the TEEN
      > TITANS reference, as there is a nice comic book
      > store just off
      > campus.
      >
      > Michael
      >
      > --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, nicole
      > provencher
      > <nprovencher@y...> wrote:
      > > Where in Texas? I am in SA.
      > >
      > > I also noticed that the new Teen Titans has Arthur
      > in it. I can
      > email the issue number later.
      > >
      > > - Nicole
      > >
      > > Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:
      > > Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list
      > know that the
      > > preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has
      > been
      > significantly
      > > delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in
      > Texas and my
      > comics
      > > are not.
      > >
      > > Michael

      > > Medieval costume Comic book Medieval armor
      > Arthurian Medieval
      > costume woman

      > to:

      > Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > Nicole Provencher
      > > PO Box 201468
      > > San Antonio, TX 78222
      > > nprovencher@y...
      > > www.geocities.com/nprovencher

      > removed]

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • nicole provencher
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
        Try the funny paper in the mall next door - I found a copy of Camelot 3000 there when no one else had it. My boyfriend and I go into Austin all the time - give me a call or email and we can hangout sometime.

        <nprovencher@y...> wrote:
        > Where in Texas? I am in SA.
        >
        > I also noticed that the new Teen Titans has Arthur in it. I can
        email the issue number later.

        > - Nicole
        >
        > Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:
        > Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that the
        > preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has been
        significantly
        > delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in Texas and my
        comics
        > are not.

        > Medieval costume Comic book Medieval armor Arthurian Medieval
        costume woman

        Service.