Arthur of the Comics delayed

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that the
      preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has been significantly
      delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in Texas and my comics
      are not.

      Michael
    • nicole provencher
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
        Where in Texas? I am in SA.

        I also noticed that the new Teen Titans has Arthur in it. I can email the issue number later.

        - Nicole

        Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@...> wrote:
        Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that the
        preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has been significantly
        delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in Texas and my comics
        are not.

        Medieval costume Comic book Medieval armor Arthurian Medieval costume woman

        ---------------------------------

        Nicole Provencher
        PO Box 201468
        San Antonio, TX 78222
        nprovencher@...
        www.geocities.com/nprovencher

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
          Hi, Nicole. I'm at UT at Austin now. Please do send the TEEN
          TITANS reference, as there is a nice comic book store just off
          campus.

          Michael

          --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, nicole provencher
          <nprovencher@y...> wrote:
          > Where in Texas? I am in SA.
          >
          > I also noticed that the new Teen Titans has Arthur in it. I can
          email the issue number later.

          > - Nicole
          >
          > Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:
          > Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that the
          > preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has been
          significantly
          > delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in Texas and my
          comics
          > are not.

          > Medieval costume Comic book Medieval armor Arthurian Medieval
          costume woman

          Service.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
            Please post the reference to the list -- I missed it
            too!

            -- Arthur

            --- Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@...> wrote:

            > Hi, Nicole. I'm at UT at Austin now. Please do
            > send the TEEN
            > TITANS reference, as there is a nice comic book
            > store just off
            > campus.
            >
            > Michael
            >
            > --- In arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com, nicole
            > provencher
            > <nprovencher@y...> wrote:
            > > Where in Texas? I am in SA.
            > >
            > > I also noticed that the new Teen Titans has Arthur
            > in it. I can
            > email the issue number later.
            > >
            > > - Nicole
            > >
            > > Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:
            > > Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list
            > know that the
            > > preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has
            > been
            > significantly
            > > delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in
            > Texas and my
            > comics
            > > are not.
            > >
            > > Michael

            > > Medieval costume Comic book Medieval armor
            > Arthurian Medieval
            > costume woman

            > to:

            > Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > >

            > > Nicole Provencher
            > > PO Box 201468
            > > San Antonio, TX 78222
            > > nprovencher@y...
            > > www.geocities.com/nprovencher

            > removed]

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • nicole provencher
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
              Try the funny paper in the mall next door - I found a copy of Camelot 3000 there when no one else had it. My boyfriend and I go into Austin all the time - give me a call or email and we can hangout sometime.

              <nprovencher@y...> wrote:
              > Where in Texas? I am in SA.
              >
              > I also noticed that the new Teen Titans has Arthur in it. I can
              email the issue number later.

              > - Nicole
              >
              > Michael Torregrossa <mtorregrossa@a...> wrote:
              > Hi. I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that the
              > preliminary stages of THE ARTHUR OF THE COMICS has been
              significantly
              > delayed owing to the fact that I am now living in Texas and my
              comics
              > are not.

              > Medieval costume Comic book Medieval armor Arthurian Medieval
              costume woman

              Service.