Re: [arthurian_comixlist] ARM OF KANNON & The Holy Grail

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
      In a message dated 7/10/2005 12:20:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      merrygawain@... writes:

      The Holy Grail is mentioned again in this month's
      solicitations for *Arm of Kannon* #7.

      Rodney (or anyone else who's reading this series),
      what is the function of the Grail in this story? And
      is it a cup/chalice or does it take some other form?
      Any other Arthurian references?

      Thanks,
      Alan

      In ARM OF KANNON, the Grail suddenly appears in the story as the means of
      controlling &/or containing the Arm of Kannon. We are not told where it comes
      from or how it was found. All of a sudden, it is revealed that one of the
      characters has it! I was not impressed with its introduction into the
      storyline!

      Rodney