Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Other World

  • Nastali@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
      Perhaps someone else mentioned it and I missed it, but there's an impressive
      depiction of Merlin in the Other World series written by Phil Jimenez--a
      Vertigo comic.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
        Dan, I don't think anyone else on the list has mentioned it -- speaking just for myself, I
        had decided to pass on this series, and was unaware of the Arthurian element in the
        storyline until you mentioned it. Guess I will be picking up some back issues!

        Alan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
          Gentlemen,

          It is not clearly stated that Merlin is part of the story until the 4th
          issue, though is an Arthurian, pendragon reference before that. The story, so
          far is more creative than some we have seen..
          By the way, I was disappointed in Morgan le Fay in BLOOD OF THE DEMON. Same
          old villain with no new development of her character.

          Good Hunting!

          Rodney