Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Arthurian references in new comics/films

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
      My pleasure.

      You know, I actually thought parts of Morrisson's work wasn't so bad.
      Obviously the whole Xorn/Magneto shell game should have been aborted at
      birth, but I thought the "virtual love affair" plot was a kind of neat
      metaphor for cyber-romance. I also rather liked the idea that Magneto
      was a much more important and influential figure when he was *dead*
      than when he was alive.

      But a lot of people have taken the amnesia route, I admit, erasing the
      entire run from active memory.

      Jason

      "Don't follow me blindly. Challenge me boldly." -- Dr. Buckaroo Banzai