Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Vampirella and Arthuriana?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      The Vampirella No. 45/2 (Warren, Sept. 1975)--"Parable of the Hermits of
      Glastonbury Tor", is not a Vampirella story, only a backup story in the
      magazine with unrelated characters.

      I have looked through a lot of VAMP. mags to see what connection Pendragon
      and Tristan have to any Arthurian matters and have not found any relation
      except their names. I find it hard to believe that nothing else is there but the
      amount of material has made it hard for me to check all of it. Anyone else
      have any luck?