cfp bombardment

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Dear list members,

      Michael A. Torregrossa, M. A.
      34 Second Street
      Smithfield, RI 02917-3627

      Web sites:

      King Arthur Forever: An Online Guide to Studying and Teaching the Arthurian Legend and Related Material.
      <http://KingArthurForever.home.att.net/>

      'Young Indiana Jones: Travels With Father' (1996)

      Nikos Kazantzakis: "Well, your father is living in the Dark Ages!"

      Young Indy: "Almost--My father is a medievalist."