Re: New Comics December 2004 (and after)

  • mtorreg2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
      Rodney (and the rest of the list),

      Image's BEYOND AVALON is solicited for January 2005, so I was not
      yeat aware of it. I thank Rodney for bringing it to my attention.

      Michael

      Here are the details from Mile High Comic's online catalog:

      BEYOND AVALON #1
      Written by Joe Pruett
      Art by Goran Sudzuka
      Cover by Goran Sudzuka
      CONCEPT: When heroes die they are welcomed to the enchanted island of
      Avalon, a land of unimaginable beauty, untouched by crime, unsoiled
      by bad weather, even immune to death. Only one hero has ever been
      born here. Her name is Megan, daughter of Arthur. Consumed by her
      father's wanderlust, Megan travels through the mystical mists
      surrounding the island in search of her missing father and her own
      self worth.
      THIS ISSUE: "Wanderlust," Part One-Megan is the first of her kind,
      born upon the mythical island of Avalon. The daughter of a legendary
      king, she craves adventure, excitement and an escape from
      the "perfect" world in which she lives. When her father, also
      consumed by a quest for adventure, disappears, Megan decides to
      follow him. Her escape is presented to her in the form of the mists
      that surround the island, mists that are gateways to other worlds and
      dimensions. Armed with her father's recently recovered sword, Megan
      gathers her courage and enters the mist.
      quarterly ongoing series full color 32 pages
      on sale 01.05 $2.95