Re: [arthurian_comixlist] New Comics December 2004 (and after)

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004

      You missed Image Comics new "Beyond Avalon" which is Arthurian.

    • mtorreg2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
        Rodney (and the rest of the list),

        Image's BEYOND AVALON is solicited for January 2005, so I was not
        yeat aware of it. I thank Rodney for bringing it to my attention.

        Michael

        Here are the details from Mile High Comic's online catalog:

        BEYOND AVALON #1
        Written by Joe Pruett
        Art by Goran Sudzuka
        Cover by Goran Sudzuka
        CONCEPT: When heroes die they are welcomed to the enchanted island of
        Avalon, a land of unimaginable beauty, untouched by crime, unsoiled
        by bad weather, even immune to death. Only one hero has ever been
        born here. Her name is Megan, daughter of Arthur. Consumed by her
        father's wanderlust, Megan travels through the mystical mists
        surrounding the island in search of her missing father and her own
        self worth.
        THIS ISSUE: "Wanderlust," Part One-Megan is the first of her kind,
        born upon the mythical island of Avalon. The daughter of a legendary
        king, she craves adventure, excitement and an escape from
        the "perfect" world in which she lives. When her father, also
        consumed by a quest for adventure, disappears, Megan decides to
        follow him. Her escape is presented to her in the form of the mists
        that surround the island, mists that are gateways to other worlds and
        dimensions. Armed with her father's recently recovered sword, Megan
        gathers her courage and enters the mist.
        quarterly ongoing series full color 32 pages
        on sale 01.05 $2.95