List Archives

  • mtorreg2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
      Dear list members,

      I am contemplating opening up the archives to non list members.
      Would there be any objections of this action from the membership?

      Michael Torregrossa
      List Founder and Moderator
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
        No Objection.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
          I think that's a great idea. It could encourage new
          members, actually.

          Alan

          http://vote.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
            Sounds great to me. :-)

            JT

            "It's not the Earth the meek inherit, it's the dirt." -- Mordred,
            "Camelot"
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2004
              Thanks to everyone for the comments. The archives are now open to non-members.

              I think that's a great idea. It could encourage new
              members, actually.

              Alan

              --- mtorreg2001 <mtorregrossa@...> wrote:

              > Dear list members,
              >
              > I am contemplating opening up the archives to non
              > list members.
              > Would there be any objections of this action from
              > the membership?
              >
              > Michael Torregrossa
              > List Founder and Moderator

              http://vote.yahoo.com