Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Medieval Parodies

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2004
      I am looking for info (and books) on Oaky Doaks and Sir Bagby; two
      medieval parody comic strips. Can anyone help?

      Besides one issue of the magazine, NEMO, #9, I know of no other info. on
      OAKY DOAKS, except it was a common strip in many collection types of comic
      books. Tell us more about, SIR BAGBY.

    • hazekel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2004
        All I really know about Sir Babgy is what I read in the Encyclopedea
        of Comic Strips. Sir Bagby was a knight and a parody. Apparently he
        is more of a Don Quixote type, but lived by in Arthur's day. I wrote
        off to King Features about these but haven't heard back on them yet.