Re: [arthurian_comixlist] OVERKILL follow-up

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
      I have the new *Slings & Arrows*, but I'm afraid it
      won't help us with *Overkill*. Though it's a British
      publication, its focus is American comics. There are a
      few Marvel UK titles that were widely distributed in
      the U.S. (like *Knights of Pendragon*) included, but
      no *Overkill*. (Within its scope, however, it's a
      great book.)

      Alan

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree