OVERKILL follow-up

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
      Dear all,

      I just check the Grand Comic Book Database <http://www.comics.org/>. They
      have no information on the Knights of Pendragon stories in OVERKILL. Does
      anyone on-list have access to the new SLINGS AND ARROWS?

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
        I have the new *Slings & Arrows*, but I'm afraid it
        won't help us with *Overkill*. Though it's a British
        publication, its focus is American comics. There are a
        few Marvel UK titles that were widely distributed in
        the U.S. (like *Knights of Pendragon*) included, but
        no *Overkill*. (Within its scope, however, it's a
        great book.)

        Alan

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree