Last Call for Wizards and Medieval Comics at Kalamazoo

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Dear fellow list members,

      I am still short on presenters for my panel on "Wizards in Modern Media" and
      roundtable on "Using the Comics the Teach Medieval Texts and Legends" (you
      can present on the roundtable even if you are presenting a paper on a
      regular panel). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Details about the
      panels appear at <http://mtorregrossa.home.att.net/cfphome.htm>. I also
      need a moderator for the roundtable, if anyone is interested.

      Thanks in advance,